- Born in Muskegon, MI
- Graduated from Nursing School in Grand Rapids, MI in 1978
- Worked at University of Michigan Mott Children’s Hospital for 5 years
- Have worked for school system since 1997
- Worked at Huntsville Hospital from 1983 until retirement in 2007
- Married to Dave Pohl – who retired from TVA
- 2 sons – Eric and Steven – both graduates of UAH
Hobbies and Interests:
- Walking with my neighbors
- Cat named Shaquille O'Neal But I mostly just call him "cat"!!!
- Feeding the birds
- Attempting to garden
- Traveling in the U.S.